Our Office Has Moved!
We are now located at 135 Bayfield Street
Professional Services for Residential Landlords
- Determination of Issues and Recommendation of the appropriate and Legal Eviction Process
- Accurate Preparation of the Required Legal Forms
- Process Serving, Inspections & Investigations
- Advocacy and Legal Representation
- Defense of Tenant vs. Landlord Claims
- Assisting Landlords Anywhere in Ontario
- Educational Seminars & Public Speaking Engagements
Are You A Landlord in Need of Help?
We Are Proud Representatives of Residential Landlords in Ontario!
Our Intake Process - Please Read Carefully
We ask that all new AND returning clients follow our intake procedure in order to streamline
the process of determining the best course of action for your situation. Please complete our
online intake form with as much detail as possible, then click: “SUBMIT”
Once you have submitted our intake form, you will hear from us within a few business days.
We may request some additional documentation and/or information.
If you are an Ontario Landlord with problem tenant(s) we can help!
** Standard Lease Form **
The government has released a standard lease form – Residential Tenancy Agreement (Standard Form of Lease). This form must be used for most private residential tenancy agreements that are entered into on or after April 30, 2018.
More information is available on the Ministry of Housing website.
This renter turned a Toronto family’s home into an illegal rooming house | Toronto Star
A Toronto couple living overseas was shocked to learn the ex-boyfriend of the woman they rented their house to passed himself off as the homeowner and rented it to as many as a dozen international students.