Our Office Has Moved!
We are now located at 135 Bayfield Street
Professional Services for Residential Landlords
- Determination of Issues and Recommendation of the appropriate and Legal Eviction Process
- Accurate Preparation of the Required Legal Forms
- Process Serving, Inspections & Investigations
- Advocacy and Legal Representation
- Defense of Tenant vs. Landlord Claims
- Assisting Landlords Anywhere in Ontario
- Educational Seminars & Public Speaking Engagements
Are You A Landlord in Need of Help?
We Are Proud Representatives of Residential Landlords in Ontario!
Our Intake Process - Please Read Carefully
We ask that all new AND returning clients follow our intake procedure in order to streamline
the process of determining the best course of action for your situation. Please complete our
online intake form with as much detail as possible, then click: “SUBMIT”
Once you have submitted our intake form, you will hear from us within a few business days.
We may request some additional documentation and/or information.
If you are an Ontario Landlord with problem tenant(s) we can help!
ATTENTION GREY COUNTY LANDLORDS!
LANDLORD LINKS SEMINAR – YMCA Owen Sound
If you are a landlord, or are considering becoming a landlord, join us for one or both seminars to learn from rental experts!
CLICK HERE to read more.
PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES ACT
- Bill 124 – Rental Fairness Act – New legislation pending which, if passed, will require that Ontario landlords use a standardized lease created by the government. Click here to read more about Bill 124
Buyers please be aware that unless you purchase and use our Ontario Residential Lease Kit (below) very soon, it may not be valid in the near future due to this pending legislation/possible standardized lease. HOWEVER, leases signed up to the date the new regulation is passed will be valid. We will keep you up to date on any changes to the pending regulations.
This renter turned a Toronto family’s home into an illegal rooming house | Toronto Star
A Toronto couple living overseas was shocked to learn the ex-boyfriend of the woman they rented their house to passed himself off as the homeowner and rented it to as many as a dozen international students.