- Determination of Issues and Recommendation of the appropriate and Legal Eviction Process
- Accurate Preparation of the Required Legal Forms
- Process Serving, Inspections & Investigations
- Advocacy and Legal Representation
- Defense of Tenant vs. Landlord Claims
- Assisting Landlords Anywhere in Ontario
- Educational Seminars & Public Speaking Engagements
Are You A Landlord in Need of Help?
We Are Proud Representatives of Residential Landlords in Ontario!
** Standard Lease Form **
The government has released a standard lease form – Residential Tenancy Agreement (Standard Form of Lease). This form must be used for most private residential tenancy agreements that are entered into on or after April 30, 2018.
More information is available on the Ministry of Housing website.
“Dear April Stewart, Owner & Operator, Landlord Legal,
On behalf of Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine, CREW Online and Key Media International, we want to thank you for taking time to participate at THE INVESTOR FORUM 2018 brought to you by CIBC on Saturday, April 7th. Your time and support is extremely important to us and we are grateful to have you to share your expertise and knowledge. The event was a true success and we’ve had plenty of positive feedback! We hope you enjoyed the event as much as we were delighted to host you at the forum. We look forward to working with you again!”